This one-day course will help you meet your regulatory requirements if your risk assessment indicates that first aid training covering emergency protocols only, is enough for your workplace.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who want to receive training in emergency first aid and is especially suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk working environments.
What you will learn?
The content of this course provides basic lifesaving first aid and workplace health and safety regulations, covering the following:
- Managing an emergency
- The role of the first aider
- Health and safety (first aid) regulations
- Communication and casualty care
As well as an array of topics including;
- Resuscitation (adult CPR), Seizures (adult) & Shock
- Bleeding (minor and severe), Burns & Choking (adult)
- Unresponsive casualty
- Defibrillator usage
Candidates need a basic command of English. - both written and spoken
Current Courses Available are Listed Below