Casual Staff -Ramsgate Leisure Centre
Casual Staff – NMW/NLW – Age dependant
We currently have opportunities for casual staff join our team.
Lifeguards/Facilities Assistants/Customer Service Advisors
Reportable to: Centre Manager and Duty Managers
- Have the ability and attitude to learn multiple functions within the organisation.
- Have the desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Will comply with the Companies Health & Safety policies.
- Are fully flexible regarding hours of work as rotating shifts will include weekend working, early mornings and evenings.
- Successful candidates must hold or will be subject to a full DBS check.
- If you are interested in a Customer Service position you will need to be numerate with previous administrative experience and with keyboard and computer skills, including Social Media. You will be required to actively encourage the promotion of lessons and membership sales and administer direct debit instructions.
- If you are interested in a Lifeguard position you must have the National Pool Lifeguard Qualification is essential. (Applicants must be strong swimmers and will be subjected to a swim test as part of the selection process; we can facilitate enrolment on a relevant course for applicants who are not already qualified).
Please contact the Centre Manager or Duty Manager directly. Alternatively, you can download an application form from www.yourleisure.uk.com. Once completed please return it to the Centre Manager, Duty Manager or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org