Community Team - After School Club Assistant
After School Club Assistant
Langdon Primary Dover
Term Time - On Application
The ideal candidates would need good communication skills and preferably previous experience, but this is not essential, a DBS will be required for all these vacancies as well as own transport. Basic training will be provided.
The after-school club is run at Langdon Primary School in Dover, the ideal candidate would hold qualifications in child care/coaching, child protection and food hygiene.
The roles within this job include:
- Preparing a Snack
- Supervising children whist in your care
- Liaising with parents/guardians when picked up
- Completing necessary paperwork - registers, weekly food list for the Headteacher, any first aid issues
- Liaising with School staff and programme co-ordinator to report any problems or concerns
- Entertaining/interacting with children while in your care, play games, help with laptops
Benefits include pension and free Leisure Centre membership
Week of 17 December
Want to Enjoy Work, Life & Have Fun?
Please speak to your line manager in the first instance, then contact Head Office on 01843 868 302 for an internal application form.
Please contact Head Office on 01843 868302 for an external application form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the application form on this page.