Win a pair of tickets to see Union J at Margate Winter Gardens on 10th December 2013.
This prize draw is held by Your Leisure and is not linked to the seperate prize draw being run by the Winter Gardens, although you can enter both prize draws if you wish.
Prize Draw Entry Terms & Conditions
Entry closes 5pm November 30th 2013
Entries will be accepted until the date/time specified on the post. Entries submitted after this date will not get your entry to the ticket prize draw.
– Any submissions after the above date/time will not be entered into the prize draw.
– Only one entry will be accepted per person.
– This prize draw is not open to employees of Your Leisure Kent Limited.
– The winner agrees to Your Leisure using their name, quote and picture for promotional purposes.
– The winner will be picked randomly by Your Leisure, all decisions will be final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision made.
– The winner will be notified via email/telephone and announced on Facebook/Twitter by Your Leisure.
– Your Leisure accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, delayed or lost entries.
– Your Leisure reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
– Your Leisure shall not be liable for any interruption of the prize draw due to circumstances beyond its control.
– Participants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions once entering the prize draw. Your Leisure/Margate Winter Gardens reserves the right to refuse entry of, or to refuse to award a prize to, anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
– This prize draw is in no way affiliated, managed or endorsed by any of the social media networks.
– Entrants details are not shared with any other third party.
The winner will receive two seated tickets for Union J at Margate Winter Gardens on Tuesday 10th December 2013 – 7.30pm
– Your Leisure reserve the right to provide a substitute prize if the specified prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
– These tickets are personal to the competition winner and may not be transferred, sold or donated.
– There is no cash alternative to this prize, tickets already purchased may not be refunded.
– The position of these tickets can not be guaranteed in advance for the purpose of booking additional tickets.
– Tickets for the winner will be available to collect (with ID) from the Winter Gardens box office on the evening of the show.
– If the competition winner does not wish to attend/cannot attend or does not respond to communication within 48hrs, Your Leisure will randomly pick another winner.
– Children under 14 years must be accompanied by a responsible ticket holding adult.
– The prize does not include any travel/accommodation expenses.
Margate Winter Gardens – Union J Meet & Greet Prize Draw
This prize draw is held by Margate Winter Gardens and is not linked to the prize draw above.
FACEBOOK/TWITTER/INSTAGRAM COMPETITION: Standard Disclaimer
Conditions Apply: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing information to Margate Winter Gardens / Your Leisure Kent Limited only. By entering the competition you agree that Margate Winter Gardens / Your Leisure may include your details in our database and you may receive newsletters / special offers from time to time subject to your full right to unsubscribe easily at any time should you choose to do so. We promise we will never share your details with third parties.
Facebook Standard Terms & Conditions – additional to above
- The entrant must be a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram user. They must also Like the Margate Winter Gardens Facebook page or follow Margate Winter Gardens on Twitter / Instagram. Which ever social platform they use to enter.
- Entrants can enter on all three social media platforms increasing their chances of winning.
- Margate Winter Gardens competitions require entrants to be current ticket holders. Proof of ticket purchase will be required.
- Meet & Greet prizes are available to ticket holders in possession of tickets for the day on which the show takes place at Margate Winter Gardens.
- The entrant must accept the competition terms and conditions for their entry to be registered.
- The entrant must be a Margate Winter Gardens fan/follower on the social network used at the time of the competition draw.
- The winner will be picked at random from all the valid entries on the specified draw date.
- The judge’s decision is final.
- The winners name will be announced via our Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
- The winner must respond to the notification within 48 hours.
- Failure to comply will disqualify the entrant and a new winner will be chosen at random from the entries.
- Proof of age and ticket holder status will be required. Tickets can be bought after the winner has been notified, but the Prize will not be released to the winner until proof of purchase is provided.
- Margate Winter Gardens reserves the right to withhold the Prize in the event that a winner cannot comply with conditions 9 – 11.
- No refund or cash alternative for the Prize is available a) if the event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the organisers or b) in the event that an artist(s) is unable to perform on the specified date.
- The winner will be picked at random, all decisions will be final and binding, no correspondence will be entered into regarding the decision made.
- Your Leisure reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Your Leisure shall not be liable for any interruption of the prize draw due to circumstances beyond its control.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Theatre Royal Margate/Margate Winter Gardens/Your Leisure Kent Limited.
- Please note children under 14 yrs must be accompanied by a ticket holding adult.