Welcome to the Dover Sea Sports Centre homepage, Dover Sea Sports Centre is a state of the art sea sports activity centre managed by Your Leisure.
Home to various clubs and water sports organisations the Sea Sports Centre offers a wide range of water sports activities including Sailing, windsurfing, rowing and sea swimming, plus an exciting sea safari around our historic
Dover Sea Sports Centre also plays host to the highly recommended Hythe Bay Seafood Restaurant & Bar at Dover, providing fantastic views out across the harbour whilst you wine and dine.
Further information about our activities, clubs and the restaurant menu click our sponsors/partners logos below. You can also download information about clubs and the restaurant right here, just use the downloads section at the bottom of the page.
Dover Harbour has over a square mile of sheltered water. Where are able to operate water based activities and tuition to an exceptional level in weather when other centres would have cancelled you for the day.
Dover Sea Sports is the only sea sports in the South of England offering such an exciting range of water-based activities from facilities second to none. From school groups to Scout groups. Beginners to advanced. We have a course or water activity for you.
If it’s more of an adventure or thrill you seek. Our award winning Dover Sea Safari can whisk you off on an exhilarating boat trip to see the coastal sights or even spotting the local seal colony - Thrilling and exciting for all ages and abilities.
Visit Dover Sea Sports Website
- Lifeguards – Dover Leisure Centre
- Fitness Instructor – Dover Leisure Centre
- Your Leisure Goes Social
- Casual & Seasonal positions – Walmer Paddling Pool/Tides Leisure Centre
- Fitness Instructor- Ramsgate Leisure Centre
- Seasonal Bay Inspectors
- Hartsdown Leisure Centre News – Gym Closure Friday 5th May
- 19th April 2017 – Dover Sauna and Steam Room Closed for Essential Maintenance
- Assistant Manager – Dover Town Hall
- It’s business as usual at the Sea Sports Centre Dover