The Swim England Level 2 Teaching Swimming Qualification develops your knowledge, skills and abilities as a Swimming Teacher. It builds on the Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant qualification and gives you the skills to independently deliver swimming lessons.
Who is the course designed for?
Anyone who has an Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant (Teaching) qualification who wants to become a Swimming Teacher.
The Swim England Level 2 Swimming Teacher Qualification course covers the core knowledge that is required to become a qualified Swimming Teacher, including:
- Planning and preparation of teaching activities
- Delivery of prepared activities within a session
- Monitoring and evaluating a series of swimming lessons
- Roles and responsibilities within a learn to swim programme
- Health & Safety in the aquatic environment
You must be at least 16 years of age and hold the ASA/Swim England Level 1 Swimming Assistant in Teaching or equivalent ASA qualification certificated after 1994.
Current Courses Available are Listed Below