Community Team - Legacy Coach
One Saturday per month and select days during school holidays
The ideal candidates would need good communication skills and preferably previous experience, but this is not essential, a DBS will be required for all these vacancies as well as own transport. Basic training will be provided.
The Legacy programme provides short term respite for parents but also a social aspect for the young people attending. It gives them with the opportunity to take part in activities they may not get the chance to, for example going to swimming, cinema, trips to the café, and visits to the life boat and local museums.
Roles within this job include:
- Contributing to the delivery of various activities and supporting children with a disability within these activities
- Providing supervision and coaching - ideally the applicant should have experience of working with children with a disability
- Administering medicine and first aid as directed (subject to relevant training)
- Assisting with the personal care of the young people, including dressing, feeding and toileting
- Liaising with parents and providing feedback as appropriate
- Reporting, as appropriate on any concerns
Benefits include pension and free Leisure Centre membership
Week of 17 December
Want to Enjoy Work, Life & Have Fun?
Please speak to your line manager in the first instance, then contact Head Office on 01843 868 302 for an internal application form.
Please contact Head Office on 01843 868302 for an external application form or email email@example.com
Complete the application form on this page.