Welcome to Live Better by Your Leisure
Below are the next important steps to confirming your membership with Your Leisure
- Validate your membership - Failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
Validate your membership
On your next visit to your chosen centre, you will need to validate your membership, which will need to happen within 7 days of your email confirmation.
To validate your membership simply take along your temporary membership number that was on your original confirmation email, you can even print the email out and bring it with you if you wish.
Along with your temporary membership number, also bring a form of photo ID, proof of address and bank account (a driving licence and bank cards are ideal).
Please note - Failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated.
Once this is all complete, your membership card will be issued.
Memberships including the gym
The next following steps are for memberships that include the gym orientation.
- Book your Welcome & Discovery session
- Download MyWellness App
- Attend your Welcome & Discovery session
1. Book your Welcome & Discovery session
Either drop into the reception or call your centre of choice to book your session:
- Hartsdown Leisure Centre: 01843 226221
- Ramsgate Leisure Centre: 01843 585111
- Tides Leisure Centre: 01304 373399
Please note: Expect your appointment to last around 60 minutes and please wear your gym kit.
2. Download MyWellness app
We use Technogym equipment in our gyms and to help bring your active lifestyle alive, Technogym have an app that can:
- Record your indoor and outdoor workouts,
- Access your activity data
- Track your results and review progress
- Record and review body measurements
- Link to popular health and fitness apps and devices
In preparation for your induction, download the MyWellness app either from the App Store or Google Play store and create your personal account.
3. Attend your Welcome & Discovery session
During your Welcome & Discovery session you will complete your lifestyle questionnaire (PARQ), a Medical Questionnaire,
complete an Aspiration Map, set your health & fitness goals and create a programme.
At this point you'll also be assigned a Live Better Adviser and given an orientation (induction) of the gym equipment.
...and then you are all set - ready to start enjoying the facilities.